Alice in Wonderland allows players to guide, protect and aid Alice as she journeys through the world of wonderland while unraveling the game's many twisted mysteries. Along the way, players call on a diverse and unique cast of characters such as the Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat who each have unique abilities to help evade traps and solve challenging puzzles. The Mad Hatter can help Alice alter her perception of Wonderland and take advantage of optical illusions to open up places in the world the player alone would not have noticed. Meanwhile, the Cheshire Cat can use his ability to make himself and objects appear and disappear helping Alice through this strange world. Players must choose wisely when using each of the characters' powers and combine the abilities to solve more complex puzzles.
The game features:
- Explore a visually stunning world filled with whimsical settings, optical illusions, curiously challenging puzzles, and formidable adversaries.
- Play as the Mad Hatter, McTwisp the White Rabbit, Cheshire the Cheshire Cat, Thackery Earwicket the March Hare, and Mallyumkin Mouse in the game.
- Master unique abilities, such as altering perception, making objects invisible, and manipulating time.
- Develop new skills with an expandable combat system and upgradeable moves.
- Guide Alice to help her fulfill an exciting destiny that culminates with the ultimate battle against the Jabbawocky.