Alice in Wonderland is a 2007 operatic adaptation of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll. It is the first opera of Korean composer Unsuk Chin, who co-wrote the English libretto with the Asian-American playwright David Henry Hwang. It had its world premiere on 30 June 2007 at the Bavarian State Opera as part of the 2007 Munich Opera Festival. Conducted by Kent Nagano and featuring Sally Matthews in the title role and Dame Gwyneth Jones as the Queen of Hearts, the production was hailed as "World Premiere of the Year" by the German opera magazine Opernwelt. A DVD was subsequently released by Euroarts.'
- Scene I – Dream I
- Scene II – The Pool of Tears
- Scene III – In the House of the White Rabbit
- Interlude I – Advice from a Caterpillar
- Scene IV – Pig and Pepper
- Scene V – A Mad Tea Party
- Scene VI – The Croquet Ground
- Interlude II
- Scene VII – The Trial or Who Stole the Tarts?
- Finale – Dream II